Saturday 31 January 2009

Donna Wilson

Recently I came across British textile designer Donna Wilson's knitted lambswool cushions, tea pot cozies and creatures whilst hunting down quirky objects to decorate my new apartment.

Donna Wilson’s work can be characterized by its playful nature, tactile aesthetic and multicoloured palette. It's the everyday oddities and deformities of life that fuel the creative flair that's injected into each piece.

I was absolutely smitten with these cuddly and charming pieces so much so I purchased the red owl cushion featured below.







2 comments:

Kat George said...

Hiya! So good to have you back! And thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog :)

I love that little cat pillow! Hoe cute!

xx

tamphetamine said...

This is so ridiculously adorable 0_0